Terms and conditions
Access to and use of this site is provided by Law Gazette Jobs subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions which take effect at the time you first access the site.
- If you do not accept these terms and conditions you must not use this site.
- Law Gazette Jobs reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. It is your responsibility to refer to these terms and conditions on accessing this site.
- Continued use of this site after such changes to the terms and conditions constitutes acceptance of those posted changes.
- Law Gazette Jobs reserves the right to make this site unavailable at any time or to restrict access to parts or all of the site without notice.
- You acknowledge that all intellectual property rights, including any trade marks or copyright in the content of this site, are owned by Law Gazette Jobs or its third party suppliers. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as granting any licence or right to use any of the intellectual property of Law Gazette Jobs except as otherwise provided on this site.
- Material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal non-commercial use, or in accordance with Law Gazette Jobs's terms and conditions.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use of or enjoyment of this site by any third party.
- If you choose to Register on this site, you will be asked to enter a username and password ("Log-in details"). You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of these Log-in details and must not allow anyone else to use these Log-in details. You must immediately inform Law Gazette Jobs of any unauthorised use of your Log-in details. This can be done by visiting our contact us page.
- If you contribute to the site, through features such as "Forums" or any other means, which, from time to time are available, you agree not to contribute material that:
1. contains anything which is obscene, libellous, pornographic or otherwise objectionable or illegal;
2. violates or infringe any statutory, common law, copyright design right or any other intellectual property rights of any other person or entity;
3. contains material, the publication of which would be in breach of confidence or in contempt of Court;
4. contains viruses or other similar contaminating or destructive features.
- Law Gazette Jobs is not responsible for material posted by Registrants on its site. Law Gazette Jobs however reserves the right to delete or edit such material at its sole discretion and without notice.
- Law Gazette Jobs reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access to this site and/or Log-in details at its sole discretion and without notice.
- You agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend Law Gazette Jobs from any and all loss, damage and expense (including legal fees) incurred by Law Gazette Jobs on account of any claim or lawsuit arising out of or related to your use of this site or material posted on this site under your Log-in details, whether or not authorised by you.
- You accept that when you leave this site (whether knowingly or not) Law Gazette Jobs can no longer be responsible in any way for any material that you encounter and Law Gazette Jobs excludes (to the fullest extent permitted by law) any liability that may arise with respect to or as a result of such material causing any damage, costs, injury or financial loss of any kind.
- Law Gazette Jobs uses reasonable care and skill in providing the content on this site but does not represent or warrant the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the content. Some content may contain pricing information, however at no time does Law Gazette Jobs act as a vendor. Law Gazette Jobs disclaims liability for this content.
- Law Gazette Jobs will not be liable for any claims, losses, including but not limited to direct, indirect, special, economic and consequential loss or damage (including but not limited to loss of profits, loss of revenue or loss of goodwill), whether in contract, negligence or other tortious action arising out of or in connection with the use of this site.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and will be interpreted in accordance with English law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Law Gazette Jobs does not warrant that this site is free of viruses or bugs or that this site is compatible with all computer systems and browsers.
This site includes links to other sites on the world wide web. Law Gazette Jobs makes no warranties as to the suitability or accuracy of the content of any of those sites.
- Law Gazette Jobs accepts no liability for any product or service advertised, supplied or otherwise promoted on this site by any third party. Law Gazette Jobs also disclaims liability for any downloadable software on this site.
- Law Gazette Jobs does not warrant that any of the goods or services linked to or advertised on this site comply with data protection or other relevant legislation and Law Gazette Jobs accepts no liability whatsoever for any claim arising from such goods or services.